About Internship in Malta
Our agency Internship in Malta has been created in the year 2014, out of our desire to promote Malta as a safe and relaxing destination, not only for tourism and language learning, but also as favourite destination for professional training, development and implementation for career paths.
Our internship programmes provide young students, learners and professionals with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in different business sectors such as: accounting, finance, administration, law, architecture, marketing, IT & Media, hospitality and many more.
Our agency supports all students in finding the most suitable accommodation in Malta, whilst we can also organize your leisure programme, so you can discover the island and its beauty.
Internship in Malta’s director Joseph has extensive experience and knowledge in consultancy services for career paths for young students and professionals, and they have lately been cooperating with private companies and organisations from the public sector for the development and management of European Projects.
Our agency offers the following services:
- Professional traineeship paths for international students, fresh graduate, EU funded projects participants.
- Support for the management and implementation of EU funded programmes (Mobility Projects).
- Support students and interns to find suitable accommodation.
- Support groups of students coming to Malta for short or mini stays.
- Tutoring and mentoring services for interns and students.
- 24 emergency assistance during the interns’ stay in Malta.
- Support in organising transfer services, social daily activities and excursions.
A word from our Director Joseph:
“I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or any situation that I am presented with. I always strive to achieve the highest standard possible, at any given task. During these 10 years’ this sector has given me high experience in management. I am excellent in working with others to achieve a certain objective on time and with excellence.
Internship programmes in Malta has helped even more in giving a wonderful experience and managed all services provided to all students at a very high professional level. My greatest strengths are my research, communication and writing skills. I possess an excellent ability to motivate others, coupled with the ability to communicate comfortably at all levels, therefore ensuring an excellent working environment and provide the highest possible services to all our students/clients.” – Joseph